Complaint Review: anika Burke

• Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: April — Redding California
anika Burke
Dana Drive Redding, California USA

anika Burke THE OWNER ANIKA BURKE IS RUDE and does not stand by her sales people!!!! Redding California

I bought a dress and was told that as long as I brought it back withing the next 5 days that I could have my card credit back.  It was a $95 bucks! When I came back the very next day, the very RUDE owner was there and said that she could NOT credit my card back! She would NOT stand by what her employee told me the night before! I was stuck with this dress that didn't fit!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anika-Burke-/Redding-California-96002/anika-Burke-THE-OWNER-ANIKA-BURKE-IS-RUDE-and-does-not-stand-by-her-sales-people-Red-1089799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anika Burke