planetary

• Reported By: karma — Port St Lucie Florida
Animal Hospital of Port St Lucie
Gatlin Blvd Port St Lucie, Select State/Province USA

Animal Hospital of Port St Lucie Vet Clinic Port St Lucie FLORIDA

I am new to the area and took both my dogs to Dr. Funke and one of my dog had diarrhea and the other had a small almost healed rash on the knee. This doctor ran MANY unnecessary tests PLUS treated my dogs with stuff that was totally NOT necessary and NEVER informed me of the charges for all this! They charged me over $<url removed> and DID NOT even cure either the diarrhea or rash. I complained to them numerous times and they refused to refund any of my money. I finally got a recommendation from a coworker to go to Dr. Gill at North Port Animal Hospital on heritage off of US1. This visit cost me like $<url removed> and he treated BOTH my dogs and now they are getting better!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PET _____ DON"T GO TO DR. FUNKE's CLINIC!!!!! I feel I was robbed and my dogs had to suffer for it too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Animal-Hospital-of-Port-St-Lucie-/Port-St-Lucie-Select-StateProvince-34953/Animal-Hospital-of-Port-St-Lucie-Vet-Clinic-Port-St-Lucie-FLORIDA-1047439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Animal Hospital of Port St Lucie