• Report: #802001

• Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Texarkana Texas United States of America
animalsoundsmp3.com
Houston, Texas United States of America

animalsoundsmp3.com sold me a 5 min. mp3 of an adult mountain lion screams that sounded like a spanked housecat then would not refund and pay pal denied my claim Houston, Texas

I bought what was advertised as an adult mountain screams 5 minute mp3 to use as a coyote deterrent after the fourth attack in 3 years on our small dogs by coyotes, from animalsoundsmp3.com, what i received was a 2 second sound byte looped into a five minute mp3, that sounded more like a spanked house cat. Not at all what I wanted and have no use for whatsoever. The company refused to answer my email requests for refund and pay pal denied my claim. This has made me overly cautious about spending on the internet now, and distrustful of pay pals not so much buyer protection plan. Now I won't buy anything at all on the internet unless the company has a written satisfaction guarantee, and I have been in contact with their returns to know that all satisfaction guarantees are in effect. Also now I will only use pay pal when I absolutely have to preferring to use a credit card account I specifically set up for internet purchases only. This was an outright misrepresentation and refusal to refund a dissatisfied customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/animalsoundsmp3com/Houston-Texas-/animalsoundsmp3com-sold-me-a-5-min-mp3-of-an-adult-mountain-lion-screams-that-sounded-l-802001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on animalsoundsmp3.com