Complaint Review: Ann McMillan / Ann Yurkiw / Marlana McMillen And Her Accomplice, Janet

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Ann McMillan / Ann Yurkiw / Marlana McMillen And Her Accomplice, Janet
3844 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 626-5350990
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Ann McMillan / Ann Yurkiw / Marlana McMillen / European Psychic Ann An expert criminal. Conned me for exorbitant amount of money. Pasadena California

*General Comment: this is the picture of marlana mcmillen

*Consumer Comment: Marlana McMillen

This person here is an expert criminal. I admit, she really knew what to say. She constantly told me in the lines of, "your family is in for a lot of hurt, especially your mom. If you let me do what I have to do and pay for me to do it, your family will be saved." She constantly said, "let me do what I gotta do..." I don't know what came over me, but I was dumb enough to fall for her tricks.

She told me to give her an incredible amount of money and she made me agree to it and if I didn't agree to her bogus crap, she will sue me for breach of contract. What she told me as to how she would help me was very vague... something in the lines of that she needs some special material and rocks from Australia and traveling to New York to be within a distance of someone affecting my mom's future to heal my mom.

I should sue her for breach of contract because with the money I gave her, she promised me a full year of service and healing. She told me that during the start of every season, she will do a "healing" session to renew me and to get rid of the evil that's within me. I only got one healing session. After she got my money, she seemed to have dissapeared. Even someone who ripped her off and I did our own investigation.

While we did, Ann -- seemingly overnight -- removed all of her family's belongings out of her house. I stopped by her business several times and it seemed the place was in disarray. I also saw a proof of service by someone whom she seemed to rip off as well. I also spoke to this person's parents and they said that she ripped off their son with an amount of money the family cannot afford.

At least that can be done in small claims court, but with the amount she ripped me off for, it cannot be done there. I have asked for legal help, but seemingly no one wants to touch this even though I have some evidence from Ann withdrawing and yes, she did breach her verbal contract with me. I've kept my end of the bargain, Ann and you clearly didn't keep yours.

I have no choice to pay for my insecurities and bad judgement. I really hope that justice will be served for Ann, but it seems like she's in they prowl for more innocent people who simply want help in their lives. Please don't fall for her tricks and know that there is help out there.

Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ann-McMillan-Ann-Yurkiw-Marlana-McMillen-And-Her-Accomplice-Janet/Pasadena-California-91107/Ann-McMillan-Ann-Yurkiw-Marlana-McMillen-European-Psychic-Ann-An-expert-criminal-Co-461701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ann McMillan / Ann Yurkiw / Marlana McMillen And Her Accomplice, Janet

#1 General Comment

this is the picture of marlana mcmillen

AUTHOR: unknown - ()

Marlana McMillen

AUTHOR: Shane - (United States of America)

First Id like to say through research I believe Ann is in Georgia now. She suggested to my fiancee and I that I was cursed by my ex and that my fiancee had a black aura, negative energy.

She had her give all she was wearing to her to be cleansed which included expensive sunglasses and purse. To date we still have not gotten this stuff back as Ann keeps saying its still at the church much longer than she expected.

She was so willing to help until she was told that we could not afford $2700 stone that had to be cut by a virgin in Australia although she did offer to handle it for her if she gave her banking information along with other sensitive info.

We do believe she knows some stuff but uses this to lure you in then starts in with scare tactics to obtain money and even pressure for very sensitive information that could be used for identity thief.

Names she is using. Mother Dora, Psychic Readings by Ann, Marlana McMillen in Carrollton, GA 404-399-6218