Complaint Review: ann moore

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2001

• Reported By:las veags nv
ann moore
766 inglenook Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Photopoint.com RIPPED ME OFF!!

*0:

photopoint ripped me off not once but twice!!
1st.. i signed up for the "special" they had for 9.95.. i signed up in plenty of time to recieve their offer... then when my credit card charges came in i was charged 19.95... when contacted they told me that altho i signed up in enough time they process the account in time for me to recieve the 9.95 special so i am now obligated to pay the 19.95.... now... i cant even get into my photopoint account to see my pics or use my photoalbum and it hasnt even been one year!!

this is not the first time i havent been able to get into my photoalbum.. i feel that the services they offered was not held up to by them and that they greatly overcharged for a service that wasnt worth it..

i myself would appreciate some compensation.. my money back plus inconvience... or photopoint to come back as a trustworthy company and extend my membership dues to the hassels and inconvience they have caused me..

ann moore...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ann-moore/nationwide/Photopointcom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-10070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ann moore

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

photopoint ripped me off not once but twice!!

1st.. i signed up for the "special" they had for 9.95.. i signed up in plenty of time to recieve their offer... then when my credit card charges came in i was charged 19.95... when contacted they told me that altho i signed up in enough time they didnt process the account in time for me to recieve the 9.95 special so i am now obligated to pay the 19.95.... now... i cant even get into my photopoint account to see my pics or use my photoalbum and it hasnt even been one year!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC