Complaint Review: anna garner

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By:whiteville North Carolina
anna garner
430 columbus whiteville, North Carolina USA

tilemax dillon south carolina I had a loan with them paid on time then started a new job and they knew what was going on. They called me over ten times a day telling me to borrow money. dilllon south carolina South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Let's see if I have this right....

I told them I tried that and when I got paid I sent money and they never applied it to my account they had someone pick my car up without any written or verbal notice. I called everyday to try and work something out and they wanted me to pay the hole loan back. I needed my car for my disablec child and my other two kids for doctor apt and school transpertation but they didnt care!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anna-garner/whiteville-North-Carolina-28473/tilemax-dillon-south-carolina-I-had-a-loan-with-them-paid-on-time-then-started-a-new-job-1082548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anna garner

Let's see if I have this right....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

YOU didn't make your payments on time EVERY time and the took your car....right?

"I needed my car for my disablec child and my other two kids for doctor apt and school transpertation but they didnt care!!"

What part of the agreement YOU signed with them did they violate? A business cannot be and is NOT interested in your personal or financial problems, just that YOU live up to YOUR side of the agreement.

IMHO, it's really stupid and short-sighted to borrow from title or payday lenders.  They prey on the weak & weak-minded.