Complaint Review: Anna Kingston

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Indianapolis Indiana
Anna Kingston
13076 Ventura Blvd Studio City CA 91604 California, California USA

Anna Kingston Love Psychic Love Psychic Removes Negativity Reunites soulmates California California

*Consumer Comment: Apparently you don't know that there are NO real psychics....

Anna is a love psychic who scammed me with 27,500 dollars.  She was supposely removing negativity from me and helping me to get my soulmate back.  First, she asked for 70.00 to remove negativity and get my soulmate back then she asked for 12,000.00 more and then convinced me to give her more money  until She got 27,500.00 dollars fro me.

Anna Kingston told me in repeted occasions that she was gonna give me all of my money back because that was what the spirits wanted but  that I needed to trust her.    I walked away when she was trying to get 12,000 dollars more from me on top of the 27,500 dollars I have already given her.   I did bank transferand I have the documents to prove it   This scam happened October 04 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anna-Kingston-/California-California-91604/Anna-Kingston-Love-Psychic-Love-Psychic-Removes-Negativity-Reunites-soulmates-California-1104662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna Kingston

Apparently you don't know that there are NO real psychics....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

THEY know they're all frauds and prey on the weak and the weak-minded.  Only a FOOL would send one of these charlatans money in ANY amount, let alone $27,500.  People like you are how these schemers stay in 'business".

You've been royally screwed and don't appear to know that, even yet.

I PROMISE to do a LOT better job of negativity removal for only $10,000...good deal, no?

composer