Complaint Review: annaerin grafman

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Used&Abused — topeka Kansas United States of America
annaerin grafman
north hollywood california north hollywood, California United States of America

annaerin grafman annaerin AnnaErin Stole my clothing sketches and designs north hollywood, California

*Author of original report: threats and no apology but..

So, i noticed that i wasn't the only one who was ripped off by this annaerin Grafman (tall thin black woman) from north hollywood ca.
I am a clothing designer. I ran across her asking if she knew others in the fashion field to connect me to so i could sell some of my designs out that way in California.  Of course she said yes, in exchange i sketched out some design and did couture outfits for her "world premiere" music video. (which i also found out was removed from youtube the same as her facebook page. The thing is , now all her lies are catching up with her and she is trying to hide from all her victims.

Supposedly, she found two local designers there in California a Michelle and Yuki, that loved the sketchbook i sent her and wanted to buy my ideas for $50,000. So of course i was like go for it, let me contact them to make an appointment to meet them face to face. Ha!! that never happened. All i got was excuse after excuse. Besides my sketchbook, i had also sent her handmade samples of my clothing. box after box, ( yes Annaerin i did save every postal receipt and email conversation between us, lie your way out of that.)  She supposedly had sent my sketch book to her husband away on business in China so that he could show it to garment manufacturers there to help me create my pieces. months past, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, a year.. and finally doing a little research i found out, not only was the man she supposedly sent my sketch book  to in federal prison, he had been there for years. She lied. I put all my hopes and dreams into her help. I invested by making the garments myself and sending them to her in California. To do all that wasn't free, i lost almost a thousand dollars for her games.

Now i suppose she has teamed up with a fellow conman Miguel to scheme others out of hard earned money. It's really sad. She doesn't think Karma will catch up with her?  A Beg the public to google her name first, and her phony company LisMaNic Entertainment Co.  before you do ANYTHING with this lying scum bag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/annaerin-grafman/north-hollywood-California-90211/annaerin-grafman-annaerin-AnnaErin-Stole-my-clothing-sketches-and-designs-north-hollywood-1004440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on annaerin grafman

threats and no apology but..

AUTHOR: Used&Abused - ()

She returned the items. all is well.