Complaint Review: anne crocker

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: repoman576 — elmhurst New York USA
anne crocker
1 wakeman rd vestal, New York United States of America

anne crocker charmed tibetan terriers charge for items and not deliver vestal, New York

*Author of original report: bogus my foot

*Author of original report: bad business ethics

*General Comment: I checked with the AKC and...

On November 25th 2011, I took delivery of a male pup from Charmed Tibetan Terriers. The owner name is Anne Wallace-Crocker, residing at 1 Wakeman Rd, Verstal, N.Y. 13850. The pup birthday is September 29th 2012 and is 1 of 8. Charmed dubbed this litter the rock stars and gave them names such as Santana, Crosby, Lennon, etc. Mine was named Bowie. Searching through tons of Tibetan terrier web site/breeders, my wife and I choose Charmed as they seem reputable and were relatively close to us, about 3.5 hours. Through emails I learned of the different type of registration such as limited and full. Limited AKC registration for companions will be $1300 and was told you cannot show or breed them and a contract for neutering is mandatory. Full registration will give me the right to breed and or show the dog was $1500. Whereas I do not plan to breed or show the dog, I wanted to keep all of my options. I opted for full registration for $1500.

When we got home after taking delivery, I went through all the paper work in the home care package. I noticed that the AKC registration was not there. I email Charmed and ask if it was part of the home care package and if I had lost it. They told me that it was not sent back to them yet and that it will be forwarded to me when they get it. Fast forward 5 months and the pup is now 7 months old. I realized that I had not yet received his AKC full registration. I emailed Anne Crocker on April 27th 2012, to inquire about it. The email was not responded to. I waited 3 days and sent another. To my surprise, this also was not responded to. I tried calling the phone number thats on their web site and on the receipt. The phone was off line. I was told that all legitimate breeders have to provide a birth certificate and documents of lineage. I have not received the birth certificate for Bowie or any documents involving his lineage as well as the AKC registration.

Some forum members seem to suggest that this may be a disguised puppy mill and I am partially at fault for not being an informed consumer. I will accept that, however, would you want to do business with someone that will take advantage of you if they could? Basically she took money for something that she is now unwilling to give me. I do not know what you guys call that but I call it stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anne-crocker/vestal-New-York-13850/anne-crocker-charmed-tibetan-terriers-charge-for-items-and-not-deliver-vestal-New-York-891683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anne crocker

bogus my foot

AUTHOR: repoman576 - ()

it appears to me you must be related to anne crocker since you come from the same town as her.  anne crocker finally provided registration after akc had a little chat with her.  it took months with no reply to any of my emails.  look at the sequence of events.  the time line clearly shows she finally sent paperwork months later.  trouble for this breeder?  i wonder who the police is looking for in this forum thread:

justlabradors.com/forum/odds-ends/53660-help-vestal-ny-police-looking-breeder.html

bad business ethics

AUTHOR: repoman576 - (USA)

where is is true that the party finally sent the akc transfer papers.  she did not sent them until june of 2012 and i did not receive them until june 14, 2012.  this breeder for whatever reason has fail to reply to any of my emails and letter and it took AKC intervention before she even made an attempt to send me the papers.  i have proof as well as akc correspondence to prove what i say and will be happy to present this.  do you want to buy from someone for whatever reason does not reply to you when asked about the paper work?

#3 General Comment

I checked with the AKC and...

AUTHOR: Checks Before Writing - (United States of America)

I checked.  Easy to do.

This person who got this (now obviously registered) puppy is either having a memory lapse or is simply being dishonest. Either way, this complaint is easily proven to be bogus.

AKC did what they were supposed to do. Anne obviously provided registration papers which were applied. Amount owed is zero. Registration transaction is complete. What more does this person want, if not simply to provide trouble to this breeder?

Why is this complaint still up here?