Complaint Review: Anne Nicholas

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Littleton Colorado
Anne Nicholas
17 Long Spur Littleton, Colorado USA

Anne Nicholas I am a notary and was contracted to go to a client of Proficio Mortgage's and help him fill out a loan application. Proficio stiffed me my fee and never paid me a dime for my work. Littleton Colorado

Vince Birth of Proficio Mortgage contracted my services as a notary to go to his borrower's home and help him sign his application for a reverse mortgage.  After repeated attempts to collect my fee, I have never been paid.  This is from a year ago.  No one from the company will pick up the phone and no one, not even the office manager will take my call.  It always goes to voice mail and no one ever returns my call.  They still owe me $100 for my services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anne-Nicholas/Littleton-Colorado-80127/Anne-Nicholas-I-am-a-notary-and-was-contracted-to-go-to-a-client-of-Proficio-Mortgages-a-1166565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anne Nicholas