Complaint Review: Annie's Cleaning Service

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Peter V — San Mateo California
Annie's Cleaning Service
210 Ellsworth Ave San Mateo, Select State/Province USA

Annie's Cleaning Service Anna Kushnareva A Russian Prostitute runs the company San Mateo CA

*Consumer Comment: Author of rip off report has admitted to threatening Anna's Citizenship.

*Consumer Comment: HA HA male slut thinks I am Anna

*Consumer Comment: Anna's promiscuity has no limits!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Male Slut still angry cause Anna refused to be paid for sex.

*Consumer Comment: Anna is the queen of precarious women

*Consumer Comment: Mlaue slut complains and accuse yet another female of prostitution.

Beware of Anna Kushnareva.  This person is the worst indivivual I have ever met.  My wife and I found her cleaning services online and we called her.  She was working under the business name "Annie's Cleaning Services".  Anna did clean my house pretty well.  At the beginning my wife and I were quite happy with her services, she was not expensive and did a good job.  A few weeks later I was at home and Anna started getting dangerously close to me.  I did not know what to do because my wife was not home but I did not know what time she would be back.  Anyway, Anna made it clear that she would provide me with a special service for an extra price.

I accepted it (I regret now) and for an extra $200 I received a terrific blowjob.  Note that Anna did not ask me to use a condom and let me c*m in her mounth (I am pointing this so that people are aware of how risky Anna can be).  A few weeks went by and since that she started threatening me and telling me that she recorded the conversacion we had the day she sucked me d*ck.  Since that day I have been subjected to blackmail and to keep this secret I have been paying here money in a weekly basis, so far I have given her more than $5,000

Everyone should be careful with this person.  She has recognized and said that in other occasions she had sex to get money in return.  If you decide to be around her you'll likely end up having sex with this Russian c*nt, in that case do not be a fool and make sure you use protection because there is a big chance Ana will pass you an STD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annies-Cleaning-Service/San-Mateo-Select-StateProvince-94401/Annies-Cleaning-Service-Anna-Kushnareva-A-Russian-Prostitute-runs-the-company-San-Mateo-1073042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Annie's Cleaning Service

Author of rip off report has admitted to threatening Anna's Citizenship.

AUTHOR: Anonymousmouse - ()

This Ho has admitted in his second point that the events stated are true,that he is angry because Anna refused to (((REDACTED))) . Thanks for your Dumb revealing reply angry male slut and please stop your slanderous behaviour and your slutting yourself to prostitutes. And get your Herpes checked out Ho-monger..no one is on your side except for your lazy dumb spouse..to lazy to leave a bad marriage to a male ho.

HA HA male slut thinks I am Anna

AUTHOR: Anonymousmouse - ()

I am not Anna and you are a Ho dude!! you said so yourself and you pay for prostitutes , your spouse doesn't care because she is a dumb d**  loving slut herself. Your 2nd point "quoting anna" is moot buddy , To me your a big male ho that admits to having stds and to slutting himself (even to the point of paying to slut himself HA HA!!)

Hers the fat of life if you haven't realised...Anna is a cleaning lady you tried to bag..she refused and you are stalking and harrassing her. She is not the prostitute here ..YOU ARE ...YOU EVEN PAY TO SLUT YOURSELF..call yourself a REVERSE PROSTITUTE..instead of getting pad to slut yourself you actually pay to slut yourself. Get over Anna , She doesn't like and never ever is going to like you.

Your stupid comment about me using British english not american ,therefore I must be Anna is the dunbest thing I have ever read. Gte over Anna she doesn't have the least inkling to bed you or (((REDACTED))) , leave her alone  you slanderous underachieving ho-monger.

all me the Angel of truth because your name is listed in prostitutes little black books more verses in the bible. Get over Anna she refused your advances .It is  no brainer you are a mad pissed of male slut.

Anna's promiscuity has no limits!

AUTHOR: Vergatiesa - ()

Anna's promiscuty goes beyond the world.  She is dumber than the girls she worked with when she was in Russia trying to make some many.  Note that she worked at a Hotel where she met many businessmen, she would make a lot of money by providing sexual services.

A few questions regarding her dumb answer:

1.  The person who replied to the original report identified himself/herself as the business owner.  Are there more than one business owner?  According to Anna's own words, she is the only owner of Annie's cleaning Services.  That's being said, we should assume that the one replying is Anna herself.

2.  The reply posted says "He has so many stds and has admitted that he has herpes but not from Anna like he says . Poor ho-monger lecher has been bagging hookers since the beginning of time. He tried to get his d*k su* by Anna and threatened here citizenship if she didnot ,she refused and voila".  The question about what happened between the person who posted the original report and Anna is this: how "the owner of the company" knows exactly what happened?  Unless the person that is replying is Anna herself, the owner should not know whether Anna did not want to have sex with the client.  This proves that the person who posted as "the company owner" it's Anna herself".

3.  Anna's grammar is easy to spot.  She uses grammar used in UK british but not used in USA.  Very easy to spot.

The person who replied to the original report (he/she wants people to believe that is somewhere else but I can assure you that is Anna herself) should response to the following questions.

a)  I do not know if someone has threatened Anna (you) with something related to citizenship.  However, it would be great to find out how you have done to get your green card based on a bona fide marriage because I met you weeks after you had arrived to USA and you were already single, at least that what you have been telling everyone who was willing to buy you a shot of tequila.  You know me Anna!

b)  Can you show that you have taken your daughter out of Russia with the proper paperwork?  I have the evidence to prove to an immigration court that your daughter's father was never aware about your daughter living the country.  You have technically abducted your daughter and taken her away from her bilogical father.

c)  You are being prosecuted by INS.  Can you explain the reason?

d)  Child protected services has filed a dozen of reports agains you.  Could you explain the reasons?

e)  Your father does not want to talk to you.  He has not talked to you for nearly 10 years.  Can you explain the real reasons? (the real ones, not the crap you try to sell people).

Please pass these questions to "the business owner" that will probably post some crap that not even the most stupid person could buy.  I know it Anna, you are a predator that look for naive dumb people that can buy anything you said but I am not like them.  Unless you have a good response you could be getting close to the end of you game.

You know me.  You know who I am.  You know I know a lot about you.  You are in trouble.  The truth is about to come out and you continue to underestimate me.  Not a good sign, Russian scumbag.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Male Slut still angry cause Anna refused to be paid for sex.

AUTHOR: Toogoodbuttrue - ()

This man is nototrious and is a famous John to street prostitutes . Admitedly he does ho himself and pays to do it. He has so many stds and has admitted that he has herpes but not from Anna like he says . Poor ho-monger lecher has been bagging hookers since the beginning of time. He tried to get his d*k su* by Anna and threatened here citizenship if she didnot ,she refused and voila! he started malicious untrue rumors because he is bum hurt that she refused to su* him off. But , maleslut you just admitted that you are ho that pays and everyone is told on the fact that you buys crak prostitutes all the time...o you have no right to call a female that refused your advances a hooker, because you are the hooker here and a lecher riddled vvith stds...like you admitted on the internet.

Anna is the queen of precarious women

AUTHOR: Anna's ex-Boyfriend - ()

I know Anna well and I am not surprised to see this issue arising.  It was a time bomb, it was going to take months or maybe weeks until this health safety concern would become public (she spreads stds everywhere).  Anna is a prostitute and that's how she has been paying for the type of life she has.  She has been troubling around the world, going to the best restaurants, hotels and resorts.  Obviously she did not get this with the salary she had in Russia while she was working as a waitress.  Only someone blind could not see this, she is a big time hooker and it's quite obvious!

Mlaue slut complains and accuse yet another female of prostitution.

AUTHOR: Anonymousmouse - ()

Everything this man has said regarding Anna is untrue and it is because he buys prostitutes and his partner found out that she is married to a promiscuous lecher that pays for sex.

This man is very hurt because his buys sex and is also a male slut  and Anna refused to have sex ith him, so tarnishing her image is the next best thing he can get to violate her. And the best fashion for him to violate her is to sexually harrass her by sexualising her image as a female and degrade her by calling her a prostitute. The thing is he is as he admitted a slut and he is the dumb kind that pays to slut themselves, he has slept around and has g=bagged 50 prostitutes so he spend a little over 15000 dollars to slut himself.