• Report: #619308

• Updated: Thu, July 01, 2010

• Reported By: Sharkmom — Santa Clarita California United States of America
Another Time Around
25010 Plaza Larios Valencia, California United States of America

Another Time Around Another Time Around Antiques Stole my mothers things, refused to pay proceeds of estate sale, made a false police report in my name, and destoyed our house Valencia, California

This company specifically, Linda Prado, coerced me to hire them for an estate sale right after my Mom died, they, mainly Lou Deranne Gonzales, terrorized my father while he lived in the house, stole my Mom's diamond wedding ring and jewelry and other things, then allegedy filed a police report in my name, because they said things were stolen from the house - but they refuse to give me this police report, called and yelled at us repeatedly about everything, terrorized and harrassed my family, would not allow us to take our personal belongings from the house, put a new lock on the gate without our permission, moved my parents things out of the house into the backyard, and put thier personal items into the house to sell, refused to return ANY phone calls or texts, interferred with the sale of the house, colluded with the buyers agent to give them the appliances in the house, imay have put the sale of the house in jeporady now, refused to pay us ANY money from the 1 month sale of everything in a 3,000 sq. ft. house, refused to provide a contract that the home buyers signed that they were going to buy appliances, used the trash bins they were charging us for, for other trash - not ours. Destroyed the house, took it apart, sold things they were not allowed to sell, refused to give us items my mother made, even after we offered to pay for them, walked out of the sale before closing the sale, and tryed to charge INSANE prices for junk in the house, making the sale useless, because we have at least half the stuff left over since they abondoned the agreement and took out money and ran.

These people are evil monsters, they prey on people in a tight situation, crippled by emotional grief and loss and take advantage of them DON'T use them...stay clear they will rip you off BIG time..steal from you and refuse to pay you or give you any documentation regarding what they did...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2010 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Another-Time-Around/Valencia-California-91355/Another-Time-Around-Another-Time-Around-Antiques-Stole-my-mothers-things-refused-to-pay-619308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Another Time Around