Complaint Review: ANP Transcriptions

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Still looking for my money — A Canadian one Other
ANP Transcriptions
75 Montebello Road, Suite 303 Suffern, New York USA

ANP Transcriptions Larry Perone, Albert Suied ANP Scam continues to this very day Suffern New York

I began working for ANP some time in May before I was let go in the middle of August. Despite this, I have still not been paid for July and August, and was underpaid for a job I did in June, despite having sent Albert Suied literally a dozen emails alerting him of this. He has only responded twice - once to tell me that he would be resolving all payment issues within a few days, and the second time a few weeks later to say that he was processing my payment and to ask how much I was owed. Keep in mind that in my contract I am to be paid four weeks after I submit my monthly invoice, within three days of that month's end, and it is now going on six weeks that I was supposed to be paid for my very last invoice.

ANP also treats their independent contractors horribly, despite giving out steady work and having decent REGULAR pay rates. On a rush job that I did, where I was supposed to be paid over $100 more than usual, a proofreader contacted me about errors I had submitted in my work. Shortly after, I was sent an email by Larry Perone telling me to bill the job at an unreasonably low rate, with the explanation that due to my 'poor work quality' they were paying me at my usual rate and applying the penalty to that rate instead. When I pointed out that my contract states I have 24 hours to make the revisions before being my pay is docked, I was given the response that I should not expect to be given the opportunity to proofread my work every time and that my pay would be docked regardless. As a result, I was paid $30 instead of $200 on a job I had spent 12 hours working on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad that I no longer work for such a terrible company. Just give me the $450 that I'm rightfully owed so we can all move on in our rightful lives please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANP-Transcriptions/Suffern-New-York-10901/ANP-Transcriptions-Larry-Perone-Albert-Suied-ANP-Scam-continues-to-this-very-day-Suffern-1092948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANP Transcriptions