• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Tez — Westville California
333 S Glebe Rd Arlington, Virginia USA

ANSAAR ELECTRONICS WORLD Credit card fraud website ... said to for me to send them western union payment because there card processing was down Arlington Virginia

I purchased a tablet from this company and when i paid via my card which seems secured it was never charged so i said ok well maybe they will charge it when they get in and send out my tablet. I later found my card was used by a company in Melbourne, Australia and i never bought anything there and i was also locked out of credit card which i never used anyowhere else other than this site...it was a new card with a 500 limit so i figured i would get a tablet which costs $430 and i come to find out my card was charged for $115 by another company who is a website development company so i know this is a credit card scam/fraud website

I got a email stating the following"

"Dear Valued Customer

We thank you for your Order # 47/300713/51 for (1 Brand New SONY XPERIA TABLET 32GB Z WIFI - In stock, Black), and we want to inform you that your order has been received and confirmed, being packed and will soon be ready for shipment, we need to receive your payment before we can ship out your order, Your Credit Card has not be charged, due to issues we are facing with our credit card processor, all payments are to be made via Online Money Transfer (Western Union or Money Gram) and it can be done online now with your Credit Card, but the transfer charges is on us, you have nothing to worry about.
We have proceeded with the packaging of your order and will soon be ready for shipment, so all you need to do now is to reconfirm your New Order and full delivery address below, to be sure we are not shipping to a wrong or incorrect address.
Shipping address:
Mitesh Patel
348 E Olive St
United States
Immediately we hear back from you, we will provide you with the company cashier western union details for your payment, and direction on how to make your payment, we will ship out as soon as we receive and confirm your payment today, because your Order is scheduled for today shipment.
We hope to hear back from you real soon, to avoid delays in the shipment and delivery of this order.
Best Regards
So please make sure you dont get anything from this website ever

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANSAAR-ELECTRONICS-WORLD/Arlington-Virginia-22204/ANSAAR-ELECTRONICS-WORLD-Credit-card-fraud-website-said-to-for-me-to-send-them-wester-1073220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANSAAR ELECTRONICS WORLD