Complaint Review: Answers By PC Support

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Carmel Indiana United States of America
Answers By PC Support
7565 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, California United States of America

Answers By PC Support Answers By Gateway Refused refund after damaging my PC Irvine, California

I have an Acer PC that was out of warranty and was given the number of Answers By PC Support.   I called Acer back after my experience, however they were totally aloof to my issue.

I originally called in because I had inconsistent wireless Internet connection.  After over 3 hours of frustration, difficulty understanding dialect, and disconnections, the tech remotely damaged my PC so that I can not make wireless Internet connection at all.

Since they were unable to fix my situation and had damaged my PC, I asked for a refund.  I was told that it was their policy to not issue refunds!

I disputed the charge with my credit union, but was told there was nothing they could do.  I filled out the appropriate paper work, however it was to no avail.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau.  There has to be a way to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answers-By-PC-Support/Irvine-California-92618/Answers-By-PC-Support-Answers-By-Gateway-Refused-refund-after-damaging-my-PC-Irvine-Calif-1012229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answers By PC Support