Complaint Review: Antep Auto Sales

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: BeWare — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Antep Auto Sales
3717 Lawrenceville Hwy Tucker, Georgia United States of America

Antep Auto Sales Antep Auto Sales, Inc. Don't let the smile the brothers give, fool you. Tucker, Georgia

Don't let the smile the brothers give, fool you. I got a vehicle that I like. The staff (brothers, one with a mustard seed for a brain and the other with the mechanical skills)and 1 mechanic with lil English. Everything seemed to go well until 4 months left the engine went bad and the radiator busted. I reported the issue and was told that my account would be credited.

So, i keep the car to only ends up taking it to the shop ever 6 months to get something major fixed. I went over 2 years making payments on time with no issue. So with less than 2 months remaining, little did I know they would put me through"pure hell". I paid my car note on a Monday and 3 days later, my car was towed bc my payment didn't hit the bank account. The only way to pay is Cash!! No debit card!! I called them and I spoke to the brother without the brains and he said " I need to pay the car off in full"

I tried to get a better understanding but the language barrier was too intense. He raised his voiced and said that he didn't see any transactions. Come to find out the money was in the account the next day.

I'm pursing legal matter at this time.... do NOT shop here the smiles aren't what they seem...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antep-Auto-Sales/Tucker-Georgia-30084/Antep-Auto-Sales-Antep-Auto-Sales-Inc-Dont-let-the-smile-the-brothers-give-fool-you-T-1003656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antep Auto Sales