Complaint Review: Anthem College Kansas City

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Remi — Kansas City Missouri
Anthem College Kansas City
9001 State Line Rd. Kansas City, Missouri USA

Anthem College Kansas City Non- Accredited Vet-Tech Program Kansas City Missouri

I was ripped off by Anthem College in 2010. I was informed that the Veterinary Technician program that was brand new at the school was accredited. Later after enrolling and attending classses my class mates and I were informed that we had been misled. The college as a whole was accredited but the program itself was not. So we all decided to leave and further our education at a school the had the proper accreditation for the program that we were interested in. Now my credit score is all jacked up becaude its saying i owe them $4000+. I feel that I should not have to pay that because i was misled, lied to, scammed, etc. I would have never attened that school if I was not informed that it was accredited by the people that enrolled me.

I have since tried to further my education but these loans have made it very difficult. I really hate that this has happened to me and many others who have falling into the Anthem College fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-Kansas-City/Kansas-City-Missouri-64114/Anthem-College-Kansas-City-Non-Accredited-Vet-Tech-Program-Kansas-City-Missouri-1090360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College Kansas City