Complaint Review: Anthem Education / High Tech Intitute

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Deenz — Tomball Texas
Anthem Education / High Tech Intitute
1000 Corporate Drive ste 500 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Anthem Education / High Tech Intitute Karen ScalzoVeneta WestJunie Ati Didn't receive my last paycheck! Fort Lauderdale Florida

I quit Anthem College Houston a week ago. I was supposed to receive my last paycheck the following week. When I went to pick up my paycheck, I saw that this company (High-Tech Institute) had already deposited it into someone else's account. I have never signed up for direct deposit. Now, they won't pay me my dues until they get the money back from that account. I asked if they would cut me a check as I have rent and bills to pay but they have decided not to pay me until they get their money back. I have no idea how long it's going to take. Karen, the HR supervisor is ignoring my calls and voicemails. I do not know if I will get paid. This is a terrible company. They are keeping me from getting what's due to me. It's not right. I am going to work on taking them to court since they don't want to pay me. Stay away from this place!!! They will make a "mistake" and you will have to suffer for it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-Education-High-Tech-Intitute/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33334/Anthem-Education-High-Tech-Intitute-Karen-ScalzoVeneta-WestJunie-Ati-Didnt-receive-my-1165600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem Education / High Tech Intitute