Complaint Review: Anthony E. Pellino

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Greer South Carolina
Anthony E. Pellino
3700 34th St # 130 Orlando, Florida USA

Anthony E. Pellino at RPS Worldwide Fake attorney stole money for services never rendered Orlando Florida

I am a landlord who had a bad tenant. I hired RPS Worldwide to represent me in collecting money for me. I had a judgement already in place and just needed someone to collect on it. Anthony Pellino posed as an attorney and requested $800 in "good faith working cash" through paypal.  This was 5/14/12.

I would follow up periodically with RPS and they would give me some "updates" that usually were pretty vague. When I last try contacting RPS the phone went to voicemail. I left several message and emails and got no response. Eventually, the site went dead (rpsworldwide.net) approximately in June 2013.

Now I am out $800, over 1 year in time lost trying to collect on this tenant, and nothing to show for it. This man is a criminal and needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-E-Pellino/Orlando-Florida-32805/Anthony-E-Pellino-at-RPS-Worldwide-Fake-attorney-stole-money-for-services-never-rendered-1077458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony E. Pellino