Complaint Review: Anthony Schultz

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: John a urbick — gig harbor Washington USA
Anthony Schultz
woodlawn ave los angelos, California United States of America

Anthony Schultz Anthony S. Holding Co. MLM's businesses for sale I was taken by Anthony Schulz who is the same guy as Anthony Schultz. He uses different spellings and even tries to disguise himself as James Harris form Seattle. los angelos, California

I (John) was taken by this poor excuse for a human being (Anthony) as well. You may read my report under Anthony Schulz. He uses different spellings and even goes by James Harris of Seattle. His real name is Sherman.  I have a lot of additonal information about him and where he is from and where he is now. I have his parents address and numbers. I have the dogs on his trail and he is going down hard but I need more police and FBI reports to do it quick and do it right.  Please read my report and get back to me at yahoo.com ASAP here in Gig Harbor Washington. Sometimes things in this life are backwards. Kay See I Be Are You ? Time to open up a can of Whoop A** on this poor pathetic spindly nerd of worm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Schultz/los-angelos-California-/Anthony-Schultz-Anthony-S-Holding-Co-MLMs-businesses-for-sale-I-was-taken-by-Anthony-Sc-493059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Schultz