Virgin

• Reported By: Antionette — greensburg Pennsylvania United States of America
antionette calder
cherry hill, New Jersey United States of America

antionette calder cheaptrips.com SCAM RIPOFF BEWARE cherry hill, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Still no refund

I received a call from Cheaptrips saying that since I had not used my membership they were sending me 2 free round trip vouchers for domestic or international travel. I specifically asked if they were trying to sell me a new membership, I was informed no. When the "packet" arrived it was made out to someone else and was a membership kit.
I called them up and told them what had transpired and told them I wanted a full refund of my 108.95 they charged my card. They told me to return the packet with a letter of explaination. I did this and also sent it registered so they would have to sign for it. They received it and I never heard anything. I proceeded to call them and inquire when I could expect my refund, they informed me it would be 2 billing cycles. I told them that was unacceptable they had 72 hours to return my money or I was going to file a formal complaint with the Attorney General of New Jersey. It did not phase her she just kept saying that it would be 2 billing cycles.
Needless to say I am ticked off, these people are conartists, stay away do not fall victim to their lies and deceptions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/antionette-calder/cherry-hill-New-Jersey-/antionette-calder-cheaptripscom-SCAM-RIPOFF-BEWARE-cherry-hill-New-Jersey-528244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on antionette calder

Still no refund

AUTHOR: Antionette - (United States of America)

I have called CheapTricks (that is what they do) several times since sending the complaint letter registered mail and still no refund. They continually told me that it was 2 billing cycles and I would receive my refund. I have drafted a letter to the Attorney General of New Jersey and am going to proceed with any other means that are at my disposal to expose these people for the frauds they are.