Complaint Review: antivirus pro

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Victoria — Lake Charles Louisiana United States of America
antivirus pro
Lake Charles, Louisiana United States of America

antivirus pro, They put a virus protection on my pc to make me buy antivirus pro saying that i had a bunch of virus and adwear and spywear on my pc i kept refusing to purchase and on dec 3 2009 i got charged!!! Lake Charles, Louisiana

They put a virus protection on my pc to make me buy antivirus pro saying that i had a bunch of virus and adwear and spywear on my pc i kept refusing to purchase and on dec 3 2009 i got charged!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/antivirus-pro/Lake-Charles-Louisiana-70607/antivirus-pro-They-put-a-virus-protection-on-my-pc-to-make-me-buy-antivirus-pro-saying-th-533372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on antivirus pro