Complaint Review: Antonio Simpson

• Updated: Sun, January 12, 2014

• Reported By: Valorie — Masury Ohio
Antonio Simpson
939 Robertson Rd Hermitage, Ohio USA

Antonio Simpson Simpson Home Improvement cell number-724-301-9527 rip-off,shoddy-deceptive work. liar, unqualified to do work that was promised,way overpriced. refused to correct work,would not return phone calls. was told he bragged about ripping me off. was also told he is now working under different company name. Hermitage Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Antonio Simpson

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: penn ohio roofing

*Author of original report: Antonio Simpson's new business alias: Penn-Ohio Roof Cleaning

Antonio Simpson did a roofing and replaced the gutters on my house at 632 S Stateline Rd. in the first week of June 2013. He  also repaired the leak at the base of my chimney. He was paid a total of $8,050.00 for his services. After he stated that the the job was completed and done correctly I found out that it was done very poorly and very incorrectly. I was able to cntact him on one occassion in which he stated that he would have to charge me additional money to correct  the shoddy work that his company was responsible for. I told him no that he was responsible and under contract for the work that was done. He said that he would get back to me and never did. I have attempted several times to get ahold of him and he refuses to return my calls. I have also been told that he is operating under a different company name. I have also spoken to another person who stated that he had to totally redo the job that Mr.Simpson did for him. The gutters were not done correctly and the seams and the seams onthe gutters were not sealed. As a result, every time it rains water pours out of the unsealed areas of the gutters. Water also pours into my basement now every time it rains, making my basement a bit of a flood zone. I did not have this problem with my basement prior to this. The chimney that he suposidly repaired is still leaking also. This man claims no responsibility for his shoddy work and is still out there ripping people off. I have copies of my work contract and pictures of problem areas proving that there is are major uncorrected problems that are ongoing. I also have copies of checks that show payment for work done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antonio-Simpson/Hermitage-Ohio-16148/Antonio-Simpson-Simpson-Home-Improvement-cell-number-724-301-9527-rip-offshoddy-decepti-1100097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antonio Simpson

Antonio Simpson

AUTHOR: Valorie - ()

I received a phone call from the man that owns and runs Penn-Ohio Roofing. He informed me that Antonio Simpson does not work for him. His company Has NO ASSOCIATION with Antonio Simpson!!!! Thank you.   Valorie Tierney.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

penn ohio roofing

AUTHOR: penn ohio roofing - ()

hello my name is dustin golub. i am the sole owner of penn ohio roofing and roof cleaning. antonio simpson does not work or own my company. please read my reviews at pennohiorc.com. i will provide legal action if this post isnt taking down! due to slander and libel my name

Antonio Simpson's new business alias: Penn-Ohio Roof Cleaning

AUTHOR: Valorie - ()

Antonio Simpson's new business alias is Penn-Ohio Roof Cleaning. If this man approaches you, please do not do any business with him.