Complaint Review: Antonio Thompson

• Reported By: Lovecristal90 — stockton California
Antonio Thompson
3520 Brookside Rd Ste 160 Stockton, California United States of America

Antonio Thompson Irresponsible man Stockton, California

i use to work for venture leverage group company. "Delightful Donuts" in stockton ca. Antonio Thompson which is the man that signs my payroll checks has not paid me a months worth of work for his company. i attempted to call him and ask him where is the money that he owes me and he gives me the same answer "im working on it". Im a single mother of one child and him not being able to pay me upsets me. He is very unprofessional and doesnt know how to run a business. I enojoyed working with the company because i had met great people, but Mr thompson hasnt paid me and it is very upsetting.

Venture Leverage Group employees have not given me a direct answer as well to whats going on with the company until today i was told the company has been shut down and remind you i STILL havent gotten my money that he owes. He text me today telling me he was with his lawyers and he was selling everything to try and get everyone paid. It doesnt take 1 month to know how to pay your employees. If your having diffucilt with this man paying you i would like to take matters to a different level.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antonio-Thompson/Stockton-California-/Antonio-Thompson-Irresponsible-man-Stockton-California-1042759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antonio Thompson