Complaint Review: ANTONIO'S AUTO SALES

• Reported By: PIST OFF — PASDENA Texas
ANTONIO'S AUTO SALES
2825 SHAVER ST PASADENA, Texas USA

ANTONIO'S AUTO SALES RIPPED ME OFF!!! PASADENA Texas

On June 20 2013 i purchased a 2005 Nissian Maxima from Antoinos Auto Sales on Shaver. As of Sept 09 2013 not even 3 months the motor needs to be replaced. When i purchased the car I was told if any repairs needed to be made on the car to contact them first. They have mechanics they use and will work me me while the car is being repaired. I called Antoinons and told their receptioinist what was going on. She told me the manager would call me back on Sept 10 called again never recevied a called back called all the way up to Sept 13 still no call back. I advise the receptioinist i needed to know if they were going to help me or if they could work with me on my payments so that i can pay the $800 for the moter and $700 for the labor. Still no call back i dropped the car off at MY Mechanic sat and Antoinos REPO the car that nignt. If anyone can give me adivse on what to do or help me please contact me. My contract says i have 15 days after my due date to make the payment . I was only 2 days late. Please do not use your hard working money and buy a car there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANTONIOS-AUTO-SALES-/PASADENA-Texas-77502/ANTONIOS-AUTO-SALES-RIPPED-ME-OFF-PASADENA-Texas-1084806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANTONIO'S AUTO SALES