Complaint Review: Antwerpen Nissan Collision Center

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Ellicott City Maryland
Antwerpen Nissan Collision Center
12451 Auto Drive Clarksville, Maryland U.S.A.

Antwerpen Nissan Collision Center the worst customer service, unorganized, not helpful, rude, abusive, lack of manager presence multiple times, Clarksville Maryland

They took a month to do an estimate on damages. They didn't seem to want to take the time to do it because the damages may exceed the worth of the car. We attempted to pick up car multiple times however, the collision center would not release the car due to a discrepency over storage fees. Their claim was that they tried to contact us but, the phone was disconnected and they didn't have our address.

There were 3 attempts on our part to correct the information which was not corrected until the 3rd time. The manager was very rude when I finally came in contact w/him. "What do you mean there was no manager?, I am the manager."he claimed that we owed an w exorbidant amount of money for storage fees( over $3,000). I argued that we tried to pick up the car multiple times. I told him that it was riduiculous and he said that these were standard storage fees. I became irate because he wasn't willing to admit that the car was there for so long due to their disorganization, lack of communication, poor customer service,etc.

However, when I cAlled consumer affairs, the manager's supervisor, filed complaints w/BBB, the FTC, and the Attorney General, a couple of hours later the manager told my son that if the car is picked up within 2 days he will only have to pay the $150.00 tow bill+ $50.00 for their trouble. My son paid it and the car was picked up the next day. The manager told my son "I hope that you learned a lesson." He also lied to my son and said that I personally attacked him by calling him an M F'er.

The only thing I said was that the over $3,000 charge that they expected us to pay was F'n BS. And I was on the phone w/my husband just outside the office and used some profanity while I was speaking on the phone. I did not directly attack the manager but, was very upset for what they were trying to pull. He seemed very discriminatory towards me as a woman and was not proffesional at all(from the time I walked in to seek a resoloution). I blew my top because the way my son and I were treated. Perhaps, insurance companies will pay for storage fees at this facility but, my son did not have full coverage(would have had to pay out of pocket).

I urge consumers to avoid dealing with this business. It was the most unpleasant experience that I have ever had with a business. In the past, I have had repairs done at other facilities. I have never had a complaint or problem with any other collision center in my entire life.

Michele
Ellicott City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antwerpen-Nissan-Collision-Center/Clarksville-Maryland-21029/Antwerpen-Nissan-Collision-Center-the-worst-customer-service-unorganized-not-helpful-ru-417634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antwerpen Nissan Collision Center