- Report: #671716
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Any Lab Test Now
Any Lab Test Now5815 Winward Parkway Suite 205 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America
Any Lab Test Now anylabtestnow, any test franchising Interested in buying a franchise, read this first before making your commitment Alpharetta, Georgia
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ALTN saving my life!
*Consumer Comment: Gotta wonder what's going on here......
*Author of original report: any lab test now misrepresentation of franchise
*Consumer Comment: Alper is going too far and Hurting the ALTN Branding. Alper is single handedly hurting all Any Lab Test now franchisees
*UPDATE Employee: Alper Behar you should be ashamed of yourself
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
You thought that direct lab testing with any lab test now is a good business for you?
You need to talk former any lab test franchisees and closed locations as a part of your due diligence.
- ask anylabtestnow, how many locations have closed in the last 24 months; why they closed if the business is such a good opportunity.
- Ask them to substantiate the revenues they are representing, as well as costs. Call several locations and verify the revenues represented to you.
- Pick-up your reference franchisees yourself. Do not talk to ones they give you.
- Ask anylabtestnow to disclose misrepresentations in the financial model.
- Reach out to the former franchisees that are now independently operating under their own name.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Any-Lab-Test-Now/Alpharetta-Georgia-3000/Any-Lab-Test-Now-anylabtestnow-any-test-franchising-Interested-in-buying-a-franchise-rea-671716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.