Complaint Review: Any Minute Travel aka Freedom Marketing

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Don Pearsall — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Any Minute Travel aka Freedom Marketing
3820 S Pine St. Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Any Minute Travel aka Freedom Marketing Michael Stanfield SCAM, LIARS, RIPOFF, THIEVES Tacoma, Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Any minute travel scam

You WILL lose your money if you give them anything. THEN you will never receive anything.
Contracts mean nothing to these thieves. Based on their SPECIFIC promises to get me a discount cruise, I paid $3500 for their membership. When I tried to actually book that exact cruise I was told by their travel company Rovia that there was absolutely no discount at all. The rates you will pay are RETAIL.

I checked prices and the same cruise is CHEAPER at Costco. Additionally I was promised a free 3 day cruise, free airfare, discount restaurants, and other things.

To date I have received NOTHING. My phone calls and letters are not answered.

So I sued Freedom Marketing, Any Minute Travel and Michael Stanfield in Pierce County District Court. I WON and they were ordered to pay me back, including all the expenses I paid.

Any Minute Travel owner Michael Stanfield first tried to appeal the judgment. The appeal was denied.
Then he tried LYING  to the court, claiming that he never got the subpoena.

To date I have receive NOTHING and now this outfit and Michael Stanfield is in violation of the court order to pay.

The next step will be to file a criminal case and Michael Stanfield will go to JAIL.

Again, I reiterate. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY if you give Any Minute Travel Freedom Marketing, or Michael Stanfield anything.

If you have given any money to this outfit, I urge you to sue.

If you have questions, just review Pierce County District court case #2Z900877C.

Write me if you have questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Any-Minute-Travel-aka-Freedom-Marketing/Tacoma-Washington-/Any-Minute-Travel-aka-Freedom-Marketing-Michael-Stanfield-SCAM-LIARS-RIPOFF-THIEVES-Ta-962364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Any Minute Travel aka Freedom Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Any minute travel scam

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

I was wondering if someone could contact me about how to file a complaint or law suite against any minute travel.  We bought into the membership and have be led with false promises.  Please help, Thanks