Complaint Review: anyticket.com

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — paramus New Jersey United States of America
anyticket.com
5959 richmond ave suite 420 houston, Texas United States of America

anyticket.com do not purchase any tickets from this company. I was told I had the best seats and they were the worst seats i ever had. The representative said that our seats were first row middle mezz. We were al houston, Texas

Do not purchase tickets from Anytickets!  I purchased tickets for Wicked and was told I had great seats they were the worst seats I ever had. It was an awful experience and unfortunatley nothing can be done.

I called to day to express my disappointment and was told that I bought my tickets from a broker and they do this sort of thing.  How can a company have people represent them when they know this is done?  This is the first time I filed a complaint, but i just don't want someone else to have this bad experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anyticketcom/houston-Texas-07757/anyticketcom-do-not-purchase-any-tickets-from-this-company-I-was-told-I-had-the-best-s-967755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anyticket.com