Complaint Review: anytime garage doors

• Reported By: beware — gilbert Arizona United States of America
anytime garage doors
452 E Silverado Ranch Blvd # 190 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

anytime garage doors overcharged my grandma by 4 times phoenix , Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Any time a Garage Door Company "Rips off a elderly lady"

My grandma recently had a garage door fixed  at the cost of 820.00 they replaced some springs and rollers on her garage door . after hearing this I was in major shock you see what i thought was the same company that fixed my garage door and it only cost me 200 dollars. My cousin had his garage fixed by this company  and his was only a few hundred dollars . after doing my own investigating I found out the company I thought I had referred mark whos sticker is in my garage  had sold the company to Anytime Garage Door Service LLC roc # 241688, 452 E Silverado Ranch Blvd # 190, Las Vegas, NV 89183-6290.  Phone: (702) 379-9051 and they are the ones that had done the work .

I feel terrible I thought I was sending my fair garage door guy mark to help my grandparents and ended up sending these crooks. . that price is ridiculous and they could purchase a new door and door opener at that price. avoid these people at all cost. and there doing business in az and there addressed in las vegas avoiding some taxes. the owners name is joseph anthony serdoz according to roc records he has a las vegas phone number with no voicemail set up and doesnt answer. so i sent a picture of the roc complaint form and my story via text. he finally  text me back " mark just gives stuff away i cant do that " . well he must have been making some profits cause we all know you looked at the books if you bought his company.  STAY  AWAY HAVE NO PROBLEMS RIPPING OFF 87 YEAR OLDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anytime-garage-doors/phoenix-Arizona-/anytime-garage-doors-overcharged-my-grandma-by-4-times-phoenix-Arizona-863926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anytime garage doors

Any time a Garage Door Company "Rips off a elderly lady"

AUTHOR: mark - (United States of America)

To the Grandson who's Grandmother was ripped off by Anytime Garage Doors:

Please allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Mark Schultz. { Formally All Arizona Garage Doors.

First of all I would the entire state of Arizona to know that I personally made a huge mistake AND business decision to sell my company to Anytime Garage Doors.

After the new channel 3 viewing of another rip off I decide it was in my best interest to leave this company and re-start under my own  again.

I deeply regret the issues that transpired with my move. My New Company name is AZ 1st CHOICE GARAGE DOORS.  I stand by my company with Integrity and Honesty....I would like to offer your Grandmother my trusted customer free tune ups as long as she is in the home.

Please don't hesitate to call me. My direct line is (480) 695-3224

Respectfully,
    INTEGRITY IS BACK!!! AZ 1ST CHOICE GARAGE DOORS

P.S. I am in hopes that this message finds its way back to the complainant as I have no name: