Complaint Review: AOG Construction/ CORDELL LEWIS

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: zellnia — newark New Jersey United States of America
AOG Construction/ CORDELL LEWIS
737 S CENTER ST ORANGE, New Jersey United States of America

AOG Construction/ CORDELL LEWIS HE WAS SUPPOSE TO RENOVATE MY HOUSE. HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN...! ORANGE, New Jersey

*General Comment: I have a question

Cordell lewis is the owner if aog constructon. he was suppose to renovate my house. i did a refinance causing me to lose my house. he is a phony and fake. i hope he burns in h*ll for what he has done to me and my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOG-Construction-CORDELL-LEWIS/ORANGE-New-Jersey-/AOG-Construction-CORDELL-LEWIS-HE-WAS-SUPPOSE-TO-RENOVATE-MY-HOUSE-HE-TOOK-THE-MONEY-AN-865764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOG Construction/ CORDELL LEWIS

#1 General Comment

I have a question

AUTHOR: Twiana - (United States of America)

Hello,  I'm sorry to here what happen to you I came across this report as I was looking to see if anyone owned 737 S. Center St.  I would like to know what is the current status of the house are you willing to sale it or does a bank own the property?