Complaint Review: aol.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Rosemarie — huntington beach California
Internet USA

aol.com they dont give you service its impossible yo contact them Internet

aol.com is the most unconcerning company i have ever had to deal with when i try to contact them they say my password is wrong .however there are three persons on this account we all cant have wrong passwords. I pay 54dollars a month for nothing Its the only thing i enjoy Im on a fixed income and have a mother whos 84 I"m on ssi because of health issuses.When I go on line It keeps throwing me off I could be in the middle of doing somthing and then boom it happens at least every 30 seconds.I tryed in every way to contact them but nothing I went on line to see if other people were having the same problems low and behold theres tons.

I think its a scam that they make you pay for a service you cant use.at 54 dollars a month per person world wide their making millions on people and they dont give a dam But when a new product comes out their right there.What a scam.at 54 dollars per person they should be ashammed of themselfs.my family consist from New York to Ca. and they all say the same thing .I cant change because this is the cheapest way for me to have internet I think there a bunch of dogs and dont care about the little people just the big companys.Im sorry to sound so mean but like i said its the only enjoyment i have in life Please can you help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aolcom/internet/aolcom-they-dont-give-you-service-its-impossible-yo-contact-them-Internet-1050045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aol.com