Complaint Review: apex Merchant Group

apex Merchant Group
, Select State/Province USA

Aex Merchant Group Apex are a huge Rip-off Laiars & Thieves Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Excellent company

I signed up with Apex Merchant Group and I was told the monthly fee was $7.00.  My first month I was billed $50.  When I called them I was told they would be happy to discount the fee to $40 a month. I tried to explain I was promised a monthly fee of $7.00.  I was not happy with that and told them so and that I was probably going to cancel but never did.  Within two weeks a collection agency contacted me - I did not owe any money at this time and had not turned in a cancellation notice. I went to my bank and put a stop payment for Apex Merchant Group so they couldn't debit my account.

When the discovered they couldn't take any money out of my account, the collection agency contacted me.  I explained that I didn't owe any money and the lady started to laugh.  I asked her if she thought this was funny.  Turns out the "collection agency" is part of Apex.  They debited $586 unde the name of the collection agency and then another $499 under Apex Financial.  The $499 was supposedly for non return of equipment. The equipment was returned vis FedEx with the label THEY supplied.  It was received at their location 7 days after I received the label.  They did recieve the item but refused to refund my money.

I went to my bank to complain and they assured they would look into it and get back to me the next day. The bank never got back to me and never reversed the fraudulant chargers.  Yesterday, the bank contacted me by phone and told me they will charge off the money and close my account.  After I explained what happened, I was transfered to the investigation department and stated they would send me a form to file a complaint, which I never received. I have now found out they closed my account.

Now, I have no bank account and can't open another one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/apex-Merchant-Group-/Select-StateProvince/Aex-Merchant-Group-Apex-are-a-huge-Rip-off-Laiars-amp-Thieves-Plano-Texas-1132944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on apex Merchant Group

Excellent company

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

I've worked for this company for 3 years and I am surprised to be reading this. In my experience, this company has gone over and beyond to assist merchants. I mean, they aren't perfect, but who is? The important thing is that they are extremely fair and treat their customers very well. It's sad that you misunderstood the contract you signed. But it sounds like the bank agrees that nothing waa fraudulent and therefore could not file any charges. Maybe if you contact the sales office and explain your situation, they can help to rectify the situation. Again, I've had nothing but a positive experience for myself as well as the almost 400 merchants I've helped. Good luck to you.