Complaint Review: apm planet

• Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: gina&vic06 — winnipeg Manitoba Canada
apm planet
4-185 carriage road, Manitoba United States of America

apm planet My name is Gina. I was ripped off from this company. I do not know how they got my info but I am SOL .out of 549.00 dollars. I was ripped off from APM PLANET. And the money that was stolen from me was my childrens food money. 4-185 carriage road, Manitoba

I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT THIS i AM NOT SURE IF i WILL GET A RESPONSE BACK, BUT I WAS RIPPED OFF MY CHILDREN'S CHILD TAX..549.00 DOLLARS. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND HURT BECAUSE THIS WAS MY KIDS MONEY FOR THEIR EVERYDAY NEEDS. HOW CAN PEOPLE DO THIS??..ESPECIALLY TO SINGLE MOTHER'S. I DO NOT STRUGGLE. AND I AM NOT FINACIALLIE SECURE. I TRY MY BEST AT BEING THE  BEST MOTHER I CAN BE. AND IT IS VERY HARD FOR ME, AS IT IS. ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE IF POSSIBLE TO GET BACK TO ME. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/apm-planet/4-185-carriage-road-Manitoba-r2y0l7/apm-planet-My-name-is-Gina-I-was-ripped-off-from-this-company-I-do-not-know-how-they-got-826453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on apm planet