Complaint Review: APN Software Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Berandrose — Irvington New York
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Drive Newark, California USA

APN Software Services, Inc. Wasif Rehman Don't let them make a monkey out of you Newark California

SCAM ALERT! I received a call on my cell phone from a Wasif Rehman (678-250-9915), an IT Recruiter – supposedly – from APN Software Services Inc., a national staffing firm based out of California. He said he found my resume on CareerBuilders.com and called to see if I would be interested in an Administrative Assistant position at Seimens Healthcare located in Tarrytown, NY. After answering his general questions he said he will email me the job description and to reply right away. I noted a few grammatical, format and font issues that no professional company would send out. Since I did not reply I received another call. The caller was Rofman (sp?) at 510-943-5887, who left a voice message to return his call right away. NOTE: I logged into LinkedIn and Wasif Rehman does exist at said company; however, I’m convinced I was contacted by someone using the guys name/company to scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APN-Software-Services-Inc/Newark-California-94560/APN-Software-Services-Inc-Wasif-Rehman-Dont-let-them-make-a-monkey-out-of-you-Newark-C-1131626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APN Software Services, Inc.