unexpected

• Phone: 866-437-7897
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

APN Pretended to be an agent for Time Magazine subscriptions White City Oregon

We received a renewal notice from APN for our Time Magazine.  Sent them $69.   Then Time Magazine said they never received a check from us.  Contact APN at the number listed here.  They answered and took my information but never got back to me.  They always ask for some obscure number that I don't have.   I called again but they leave me on hold all the time.  Anyone know how I can contact them to get an answer.   They appear to be completely fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APN/White-City-Oregon-97503/APN-Pretended-to-be-an-agent-for-Time-Magazine-subscriptions-White-City-Oregon-1061892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APN