Complaint Review: apobox.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: jfriedman93n3h — APO Internet United States of America

apobox.com Suspect theft from APO Box, Internet

Suspect theft from apobox.com.  I have had many items sent to me recently from apobox.com.  Funny the $3000.00 Macbook Pro I have ordered has not arrived yet. Its taking much longer than any of the other items I had sent to me recently via apobox.com (which happen to worth alot less).  The electronic tracking number has been set up with USPS but when I called USPS they told me the package had never been received by them.

I expect someone here has helped themself to my new Macbook Pro.  If I am wrong I sincerely apologize and will prompltly void this complaint.  Also, the customer service is not helpful at all.  Most of the time their phone number goes straight to voicemail.  When you do get a hold of someone they usually talk you in circles.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/apoboxcom/internet/apoboxcom-Suspect-theft-from-APO-Box-Internet-1006710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on apobox.com