Complaint Review: Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Rachel — South Portland Maine United States of America
Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix Financial Aid Rip Off Phoenix, Arizona

I have been attending the University of Phoenix for the last two years and have never had an issue with any financial aid problems until I confronted one of the financial advisers for treating me poorly and now every single time i am supposed to have a disbursement there has been major problems with them releasing the funds.

I have emails saved from my advising team on when i should expect my funds to be releases and it has taken three months for them to be released to me.  Is this even legal?  I have letters from the lenders saying when these funds for my loans get released and this school has been sitting on them.  This was never an issue for me until I raised some concern with my advising team and went straight to the dean of students.

I am going to file another complaint as I have substantive backup for my concerns.  Do not attend this school, in my opinion, it is not very student friendly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apollo-Group-Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix/Phoenix-Arizona-/Apollo-Group-Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix-Financial-Aid-Rip-Off-Phoenix-Arizon-530714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apollo Group - Axia College - University Of Phoenix