- Report: #881467
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: apollo logistics
apollo logisticstempe az Tempe, Arizona United States of America
apollo logistics Ripoff trucking Tempe, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First they have several fees related to working for them...
1. they have a mandatory workers comp insurance that casts $25 a week
2. They charge you a fee of $4 a truck you drive supposedly to cover insurance
3. you must pay for your mandatory DOT drug test
4. any truck you deliver that has fuel money added to your comdata card comes out of your pay
5. you must pay a $50 fee for the transporter plate they issue you
I worked for a little over 3 weeks in Fontana Ca ....my first paycheck was totaly eaten up by their fees my second paycheck was $162.30 out of almost $900.00 due me.
my final paycheck of over $500.00 still has not been processed..(well over a week since I quit) of the 7 guys I started with all 7 have quit...
one other thing..the so called chase car they have will leave you sit at your delivery point for hours at a time. Ensuring you only make one delivery a day...maybe 2 if you are lucky.
do the math for yourself 2 delivery at $20.00 a piece minus the fees makes for a very short paycheck not the $100.00 plus they promise in the interview..
So Please do not hire on with them..
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/apollo-logistics/Tempe-Arizona-/apollo-logistics-Ripoff-trucking-Tempe-Arizona-881467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.