retired

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chandler Arizona United States of America
appagb.com

appagb.com tvledstores.com Could be Fake/Scam Internet

I just want to report my experience so that one can avoid them.  The two websites are related because a Live Chat transcript at appagb.com has the email address of tvledstores.com.  I ordered an item from appagb.com in December 2012. The only email I got for the order is from pureshow@just17.justhost.com, which includes the payment instruction to a PayPal account named vascorossias@hotmail.com.  I paid but did not get any other confirmation email. I sent email to vascorossias@hotmail.com and kuydf123@126.com, the seller's email as in Paypal, to inquire about the order status. No reply. Then, I live-chat at the site... First time, I was given a non-existence Fedex tracking number. Second time, the moment I asked about the order status, he/she terminated the chat.  I tried to resolve it within Paypal, the seller never response. So I filed a claim in Paypal, the seller never response within a give period and I got my money back. Thanks to Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appagbcom/internet/appagbcom-tvledstorescom-Could-be-FakeScam-Internet-999569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appagb.com