Complaint Review: APPERA WHITENING

• Submitted: Thu, September 01, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 01, 2005

• Reported By:Perris California
APPERA WHITENING
1000 N. BRISTOL STE.202 NEWPORT BEACH, California U.S.A.

APPERA WHITENING DECEIVING, RIPOFF, RUDE, SCAM, BAD SERVICE NEWPORT BEACH California

I purchased a free sample of Appera Whitening product, which I never received. Couple of days later I get billed for 89.97, then a couple days after that I get the three month product, that I dont recall ordering. So I call them up for help and right away the service over the phone is poor. Then I'm trying to explain to the man the situation, and he cuts me off and hangs up on me.

At this point I was very upset. So I call back which is very hard to do and I spoke to someone and I told him I needed a corporate number so I can complain and he says they don't give any other number except the one Im calling (what good does that do to me) so I tell him I need to speak to a supetvisor, one that does not answer the phone so he puts me and hold and he hangs up on me. What kind of servce is this? they need to make it clear to the consumer that they are receiving this product and being charged 89.97 because they do not say this.

Dulce
Perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2005 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPERA-WHITENING/NEWPORT-BEACH-California-92660/APPERA-WHITENING-DECEIVING-RIPOFF-RUDE-SCAM-BAD-SERVICE-NEWPORT-BEACH-California-155768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPERA WHITENING