Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Florence South Carolina
Appera Whitening
1000 N. Bristol St. Ste 17-328 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening Unauthorized Ripoff billing to credit card Horribly rude obiviously dishonest Newport Beach California

This company doesn't seem to care about bad press. I guess when they are taking money hand over fist without our permission, they don't have to care about being polite. Anyone out there who has some authority to deal with this company, please intervene.

They 'signed us' without our permission, sent a 'free sample' and charged our credit card almost $90.00 without our authorization. The snotty guy happily hung up on me before I could even express my discontent. They did not even make an attempt to be decent.

I'm reporting this to my credit card company. But you need to be forewarned.

bibby
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-Unauthorized-Ripoff-billing-to-credit-card-Horribly-rude-obiviously-disho-135884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening