Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Sat, April 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 16, 2005

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
Appera Whitening
15143 Woodlawn Ave Tustin, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening Ripoff fraudulant charge Tustin California

I signed up for a trial offer on March 26th. I was fully aware that it was an autoship program, and so I cancelled on March 30th via phone. They gave me a cancellation code, and I specifically asked "So I will not be charged past the trial?". They confirmed this.

Fast-forward to April 10th, and they've charged me for the autoshipment program I cancelled. I have filed complaints with my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau, as this is a fraudulant charge. I cancalled this autoship program with 11 days to spare, yet they've charged me anyway. I will escalate this situation as high as it needs to go.

Ian
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2005 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Tustin-California-92780/Appera-Whitening-Ripoff-fraudulant-charge-Tustin-California-139096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening