Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2005

• Reported By:CENTRALIA Illinois
Appera Whitening
15143 Woodlawn Ave Tustin, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff NEWPORT BEACH California

I signed up for a 14 day free trial and authorized a charge of $6.95 to my debit card, if you cancel before the trial is up there aren't supposed to be any more charges. I did cancel and got a confirmation email showing that my account with them was cancelled.

However, they went ahead and charged $89.97 to my card. I called their 800 number and it is a recorded message telling you to email them or click on a link on their website to have them call you back. I'have done both of those things numerous times, yet no one calls me back. They have not refunded my card either. They have now charged over ninety dollars to my card for a .40 fl oz bottle (trial size) of teeth whitening stuff.

Jennifer
CENTRALIA, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Tustin-California-92780/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-NEWPORT-BEACH-California-143080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening