Complaint Review: Apple Remodeling-Ray Jennings

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — St. Louis Missouri
Apple Remodeling-Ray Jennings
3103 Glenwood Court Saint Ann, MO 63074 St Ann, Missouri USA

Apple Remodeling-Ray Jennings CHARMING-BUT COMPLETELY A SCAM-DO NOT HIRE RAY JENNINGS St Ann Missouri

I would like everyone to beware of Apple Remodeling LLC owner Ray Jennings. I was completely sold by his sales pitch. He is very helpful at first helped me match the back splash, ceramic tile, and paint together for my kitchen remodel. Once I paid him his deposit. The contractors came and did the work and completed it, but the ceramic floor grout was cracking and all over the floor. I repeatedly called Mr. Jennings and he said he would come out with different sealant. Sealant was not the issue. I have since gone out and got second, third, and fourth opinions, and all of them have said that the floor has not been laid right and that it would be best to start over. I have contact Mr. Jennings many times, never called me back or answered any text messages. I called Mr. Jennings using another number and magically he answered his phone. I told him that I need my money back so I could use that to fix my floor the right way. Mr. Jennings stated that he was not going to refund my money and then hung up on me. Now, I am out about $1,500. He is ver unprofressional and does not care about communicating with his clients once he has your money.  I am writing this because I want to warn people about Ray Jennings and his scams that he is pulling on innocent people. He has also changed his company name and address since his last scam. I am not the only victim. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-in-remodeling/-O-Fallon-Illinois-62269-663/all-in-remodeling-Owner-Ray-Jennings-Scam-Me-Out-Of-400000-O-Fallon-Illinois-1098963

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Remodeling-Ray-Jennings/St-Ann-Missouri-63074/Apple-Remodeling-Ray-Jennings-CHARMING-BUT-COMPLETELY-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-HIRE-RAY-JENNINGS-St-1125842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Remodeling-Ray Jennings