farmers

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Lazato — Miramar Beach Florida
APPLE
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, California USA

APPLE; APPLE APPS; APPLE ITUNES APPLE REFUND POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE APPS SUCKS!!! Cupertino California

I bought a Jibbigo language translation app from iTunes for $9.99 for my trip to Europe. When I was in Europe, I discovered that it was defective and would not work.

Upon my return to the US, I requested Apple for a refund.

Apple gave me so much runaround and made me talk to several customer service personnel, and one even said he would have to have an adviser call me the next day to talk to me about issuing the $9.99 refund (WTF?!?).

I had to spend an hour on chat requesting my refund for $9.99!!!

I was so appalled (apple is appalling) that the CS person said they would issue it right away and I would get it in 24 hours.

That was 3 weeks ago.

Upto now I have not received my refund.

For any kind of company, much less a multibillion $$$ company, this is unacceptable and truly appalling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLE/Cupertino-California-95014/APPLE-APPLE-APPS-APPLE-ITUNES-APPLE-REFUND-POLICY-FOR-DEFECTIVE-APPS-SUCKS-Cupertino-1111553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLE