- Report: #1061202
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Appletree Answers
Appletree Answers1521 Concord Pike, Suite 202 Wilmington, Delaware USA
Appletree Answers lack control to collect caller name & phone #, long hold time for many calls Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Do not use this company! This company over-sell and under-deliver.
I'd left their service because of the following issues:
- Most of their operator lack training and control to collect caller name and phone number.
- Most calls had long hold time before they're answered.
- Operators were trained to burn minutes instead of getting name & phone #.
- Some operator told our new customers to call my competitors because we are closed.
- Many operators told caller to call back.
- Incompetent management failed to correct above issues after repeated attempts after my repeated complaint.
- Very poor software of online access of recorded calls.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appletree-Answers/-Wilmington-Delaware-19803/Appletree-Answers-lack-control-to-collect-caller-name-phone-long-hold-time-for-man-1061202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.