Complaint Review: Appliance Barn

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: annie — phila Pennsylvania
Appliance Barn
2427 washington ave phila, Pennsylvania USA

Appliance Barn Mark Mgr Sold me a broken refrigerator and would not exchange or refund me philadelphia Pennsylvania

On Tues 7/16/13 I went to Appliance Barn to buy a refridgerator. They had them all outside and inside this make shift store on Washington Ave. I picked out one that was running and on and cold. When they delivered it to me around 8pm that night they left out abruptly. I plugged it in and it NEVER WENT ON. I told the guy that asa he wass leaving and he said it takes a few hours to get cold and left never checking it. THe fridge was warm all night into the next day never went on. We called the store many times and they never answered so we drove over WWeds morning. The Mgr Mark said NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS and told me I had to wait for a repairman within the next 3 days to take a look at it thats all they could do. Well I kept calling them and no one showed up or called me until FRIDAY. A so called repairman left me a message saying if I WANTED SERVICE to call him back. He never ANSWERS though. I bougfht a new fridge and put this old one outside. We called them to come take it back and they are still saying they wont do anything for us until their REPAIRMAN inspects it and gives a report. They won't do ANYTHING FOR US we are out the money. I think they sell USED BROKEN stuff and rip off people. I dont think any of their appliances work. We are just out all that money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Barn/phila-Pennsylvania-19147/Appliance-Barn-Mark-Mgr-Sold-me-a-broken-refrigerator-and-would-not-exchange-or-refund-me-1068565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Barn