Complaint Review: Appliance Desk

• Reported By: Malenka — Santa Monica California
Appliance Desk
10216 Georgibelle Drive, Suite 900 D Houston, Texas USA

Appliance Desk Equator Warning!!! Don't deal with this company Houston Texas

My E500 Equator washing machine was not draining anymore so I contacted Equator Appliance Desk and Steve the sale representative and technician support in charge advised me to buy 2 parts, the speed regulator and the drain pump because he was not sure which one of the 2 was the problem. He told me to send back the one I would not use. That was on May 2013.

I actually ended up using none of the parts because an item was simply stuck in the drain pump and the repair guy cleared it and that was it. The washing machine was working fine.

I sent back the 2 new, unopened parts and since June 2013 I still haven't been refunded. I did not keep count on phone calls,

messages... 3 weeks ago Steve told me the refund was being processed and I will receive it the next 7 days. As of today August 13th 2013 and many phone calls, lots of frustration with people who promise the manager, Jeromy? or Steve would call me back I still haven't receive any refund ($272).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Desk/Houston-Texas-77043-5249/Appliance-Desk-Equator-Warning-Dont-deal-with-this-company-Houston-Texas-1075522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Desk