Complaint Review: Appliance Direct Melbourne

• Reported By: Michelle — melbourne Florida
Appliance Direct Melbourne
397 babcock st Melbourne, Florida USA

Appliance Direct Melbourne Warranty is a SCAM Melbourne Florida

My grandmother purchased a washer and dryer in 4/10 along with their "warranty". I called today 1/14/14 because the washer flooded my ENTIRE house. I was told by the "warranty" company that there is no records of me purchasing a washer but that i had purchased 2 dryers on 4/10.

Who in their right mind would purchase two dryers and no washer? So after getting the run around i was told to have Appliance Direct fax a proof of purchase and they would get it taken care of. I had them fax the paper (i waited on the phone until it was sent). Called the warranty comapny back and was told it would take at least 5 days to process. I was HEATED! They made a mistake and now i had to pay for it?

The warranty company then told me i could call to have them service it and i would be reimbursed. So i called Appliance Directs Service department and asked for them to service the washer. I was informed that they cant just come out and service the washer without a work ticket. So i call back the warranty company and have gotten absolutly no answers.

Most HORRIBLE customer service i have ever expereienced. I will be calling them everyday until my issue has been resoved.  I WILL  NEVER PURCHASE FROM APPLIANCE DIRECT AGAIN AND WONT LET MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS DO IT EITHER! What is the purpose of paying for a warranty when they wont even service broken equipment??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Direct-Melbourne/Melbourne-Florida-32934/Appliance-Direct-Melbourne-Warranty-is-a-SCAM-Melbourne-Florida-1115490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Direct Melbourne